Richmond Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
Winning the Largest Verdicts & Settlements in Virginia
One of the largest obstacles in brain injury cases lies in the fact that many brain injuries are not visible or immediately apparent. In order to convince a judge and jury of the extent and severity of a brain injury, a Richmond traumatic brain injury lawyer must provide an extensively prepared case backed by months of research and evidence-gathering. Fortunately for our clients, that is the type of representation Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner excels at.
Our firm has handled hundreds of traumatic brain injury cases, making us the leading brain injury lawyers in Virginia. We regularly secure record-setting verdicts and settlements because we utilize medical experts, full-time investigators, and a broad network of professionals to develop your case. We even test complex cases in focus groups, helping to identify the most effective issues that will help you get the compensation and support you need. As a result, our clients are taken care of for the rest of our lives.
The Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner approach to case investigation—leaving no stone unturned—has earned us a reputation for effective and tireless representation. It’s why our peers have included us in Super Lawyers® and Best Lawyers® lists for 10 years running, and why our opponents know to offer us sizable settlements. They know if we believe a settlement is too low for your needs, we will go to court without hesitation. That’s what makes us leading Richmond traumatic brain injury lawyers.
Suffering from a traumatic brain injury? You’ll want a firm known for their attention to detail. At Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner, we offer free case evaluations. Call (888) 337-0477!
Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner is a boutique law firm. This means that we limit our practice to the representation of individuals suffering from catastrophic injuries, wrongful deaths, or other cases involving serious personal and economic loss. A majority of our practice is devoted specifically to brain injury cases. Not only do we enjoy being able to help those suffering from brain injuries—we also strive to be the best at it. Our Richmond traumatic brain injury attorneys have won numerous honors and awards for their efforts and achievements in this field.
The following are just some of the steps in our brain injury case approach:
- We assemble a team of experts in a variety of related fields.
- We collect insurance and medical information to support your case.
- We talk to eye witnesses, obtain accident reports, photographs, and other evidence.
- We explain your legal options and the approach we will take for your case.
- We will answer all your questions regarding insurance claims, doctor’s appointments etc…
- We will aggressively advocate on your behalf.
Throughout your case, our skilled Richmond brain injury lawyers will be available to answer all of your questions and concerns. We care for each and every one of our clients and focus on developing a strong attorney-client relationship in order to best represent their interests.
Call a Brain Injury Lawyer in Richmond for Superior Representation!
Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner utilizes a team approach to ensure that every aspect of a case is thoroughly handled. We constantly remind clients not to be intimidated by the defense in these sorts of cases. Our thorough case investigation coupled with our expertise and track record of success makes us a formidable force in the courtroom. Many times, we are able to obtain satisfactory settlements for our clients; however, if a case goes to trial, we are ready. You can rest assured that our extensive experience in brain injury litigation will not let you down.
Begin a free case evaluation by calling (888) 337-0477.
If you would like to learn more about traumatic brain injuries, take a look at the following blogs from our very own Richmond brain injury lawyers at Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner:
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Complex Partial Seizures: An Often Overlooked and Undiagnosed Condition After Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Tinnitus (Ringing In The Ears) After Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Loss of Smell and Taste After Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Our Clients Need and Deserve Our Passion
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Our Clients Need Us to Look Beyond the Conventional X-rays, CTs, and MRIs
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Focus Groups & Mock Trials – Invaluable Tools for Brain Injury Cases