The Virginia personal injury lawyers at Breit Cantor Grana Buckner are privileged to have been associated with lawyers and law firms across Virginia and the United States in significant plaintiffs’ cases. Many of our cases are referrals from other trial lawyers or joint ventures with other trial lawyers in which we have been brought in to assist with the litigation/trial of a case.
Our Virginia Beach and Richmond-based personal injury attorneys have earned a reputation amongst their peers for their work and results at trial. Our firm has access to valuable resources, and we often work with a team of expert investigators, accident reconstruction specialists, and other industry professionals in order to fully analyze and prepare every case we take on. We are proud to accept attorney referrals for even very difficult, highly complex cases. Our attorneys are extensively experienced in a wide variety of personal injury cases and have won many million and multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts over the course of 40+ years in practice.
Learn more about referring a case to our experienced team; contact us online or by phone at (888) 635-9500 today.
A Results-Oriented Approach
At Breit Cantor Grana Buckner, we limit our practice to only significant cases of personal injury, wrongful death, or substantial economic loss. By limiting our caseload, we are able to dedicate our efforts and resources to fully and thoroughly preparing our cases for trial, utilizing a team approach to every case. We take pride in our “leaving no stone unturned” approach to our cases. We know that good settlements only come from good verdicts, and we are prepared to go to trial in every case.
As a result of our team approach, we are uniquely positioned to serve as a valuable joint venture partner for other lawyers and law firms. We have the time, experience, expertise, and capital resources necessary to dedicate to the most complex and serious plaintiffs’ cases, such as brain injury, tractor-trailer collisions, medical malpractice, sexual abuse, and fraud.
Our approach is three-fold:
- Investigation – We hire investigators, forensic engineers, accident reconstruction experts, medical professionals, and countless other experts in the investigation stage of nearly every case. We know that all cases benefit from immediate and thorough investigation and preservation of evidence, so we typically begin our investigation process the very day we are retained as counsel.
- Preparation – We strive to work with the best experts in the state and country in our cases. We routinely work with other professionals to develop state-of-the-art computer graphics, illustrations, diagrams, and other visual aids to best present our cases. We also use focus groups/mock trials to test issues, themes, and values for most of our cases.
- Trial – Our approach at trial is to provide a clear and compelling case for the jury, often synthesizing complex facts and issues in a manner that is easy to understand. We use multi-media extensively in our trials, typically presenting the evidence with the aid of multiple audio-visual techniques.
As a result of our approach, we get results. Our attorneys have achieved more than 150 verdicts and settlements exceeding $1,000,000 for our clients and, in total, have secured hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients. This has only been made possible through the massive resources and effort we put into preparing each case we handle.
Cases We Handle
Because our Virginia personal injury attorneys handle only the most serious plaintiffs’ cases, we tirelessly and aggressively represent our clients. We employ a systematic and comprehensive methodology to the investigation, preparation, and trial of every case.
Our firm handles the following types of personal injury cases:
- Auto accidents, including car, motorcycle, semi-trailer truck, and commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Distracted driver and drunk driving injury cases
- Catastrophic injuries, including burns and traumatic brain injuries
- Maritime accidents
- Medical malpractice and nursing home abuse
- Premises liability, including slip and fall accidents
- Negligent security
- Products liability
- Defective tires
- Defective medical devices
- Defective machinery
- Wrongful death
We have handled tough cases for firms that did not have the resources to take them on. We are committed to helping clients secure a fair recovery by pursuing every possible legal avenue available. If you have a case you would like to refer to our team, please get in touch with us.
Call (888) 635-9500 or fill out and submit an online contact form to get in touch with our legal team today.
During an extremely emotional time you were understanding, caring, professional, and communicated clearly every step of the way.
- Craig and Cassye M.
The communication was excellent and I was never left wondering.
- Kevin M.
I'm very happy to know that we found the best firm to handle this case!
From Day 1, it became crystal clear that I had made the right decision.
- Jeffrey Laffey, Laffey, Bucci & Kent
I always felt confident that my case was in the right hands.
- Samantha P.
Their trial experience is very impressive. They were willing to listen to us and asked probing questions for case preparation.
- Deborah and David C.
- Long tradition of success in court.
- Over 300 years of combined legal experience.
- Attorneys have been recognized among the most experienced trial lawyers in Virginia and the country.
- Secured some of the largest settlements in Virginia history.
- No recovery, no legal fee!
- Leadership roles in the legal community.
- Dedicated to providing our clients with the attention they deserve from start to finish.